Tuesday, January 19, 2010

My Sweet girl














Trendon and I got new phones (finally). I had over a hundred photos on my old phone and I never knew how to upload them. Turns out, there was a micro-SD card and Trendon had an adapter, so I was able to upload them onto the computer. I'm so happy I was able to get them. When my old computer crashed, I lost a lot of the photos from Annalise's first month.

She was so tiny. It's hard to imagine her so puny when she'd such a big strapping girl now.

Not too much of interest to report. Trendon's TDY to NYC has been postponed, so we won't be headed there in Feb. They're going to reschedule it, but we don't know when.
Annalise has completely calmed down now that we're back at home. She's quit freaking out in the car, she naps properly, and she doesn't wake up at night anymore.
She got her bangs cut tonight. Now she looks more Japanese schoolgirl and a lot less teenage scenester.

Tomorrow Tren gets his W2s and Annalise and I will be grocery shopping. It sucks to come home to next to no food. We had applesauces, Annie's Organic pasta, and juice for EB. Trendon and I had...
rice and furikake. I, however, cannot eat furikake, I can't stand the smell. Ever since I was 15wks pregnant and Trendon made a big bowl and rice, covered it with furikake, and plopped down next to me to eat (therefore causing me to dash to the bathroom to throw up) I can't stand it.
YUCK


P.S.
Torchwood is an excellent Sci-Fi show produced by BBC. It's set in Wales and a bit graphic at times, but that's to be expected. Wales wasn't settled by Puritans. Regardless, it's excellent.

Oh and wait until I get pictures of EB's new "baby." Her Juju got her an opossum. It's a stuffed animal, much like Willy the Weasel, except he is Peety the Opossum.
It's pretty hysterical.

2 comments:

  1. It's a shame Judy got her a stuffed one...I came upon a real one, about the size of EB the other night in our back yard.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you got those pics too, and that you got new phones! Man I loved those Sony phones that we had, but they def. gave out at the end. What kind did you end up getting?
    I'm glad that Annalise has returned to her usual activities, the poor child was doing so many new things and seeing so many new people! She handled it all very very well though. You will have to take pics of her new animal and haricut!

    ReplyDelete