Sunday, July 11, 2010

I know, I know..I never post..

Not too much going on around here, hence the glaring lack of posts. We went with Amanda and Adam to the 4th of July parade in Calvert City and had a really good time. We looked like an FLDS family walking around. Adam was pushing a double stroller with eb and Aiden in it, while Amanda and I followed.

We'll be headed to Amanda's for our weekly Truesday meeting (Truesday= True Blood on Tuesday).
Sorry this isn't wildly entertaining, there just really isn't much to report.
hmm
Seems that eb is developing her own sense of style. She's been wearing a ladybug costume she got from Tren's mom and a hat that I knit for her EVERY single day.
I think I have a picture..
Anyway, she also wanted a dress like my turquoise wrap-around one and let me just say..they don't make them for toddlers. So, I got a scarf and improvised (no, she did not wear this out of the house.)
























SO cute. I love it.






















Amanda taught her how to bake. I can teach her many things, the domestic arts are not among them.
























I'm trying to think if there is ANYTHING of interest...
Annalise has been an absolute menace. Actually, she's a perfect angel when people are around. She's kind and polite and weirdly articulate, but when it's just me...ugh. I know it's fun for her to torment her poor mother, but it's getting old.
Maybe something interesting will happen soon and I can write about it.
Until then...I'll just keep taking photos.

1 comment:

  1. Your child is absolutely gorgeous-- I know that you know that, but I just wanted to reiterate that. Her face is just angelic-- of course, I'm biased b/c she looks so much like my children...and so very fashion forward-- I LOVE her in the green "dress"---I agree on the not letting her out of the house, she looks a like grown-y, but she looks STINKIN ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete