Friday, August 27, 2010

Once again. This time with feeling.

Yesterday, Annalise and I loaded up an headed to see my mom AKA "Bella".
All the grandkids call my mother "Bella" and I thought of that name PRE-TWILIGHT.
God, I hate Twilight..why won't it just die already?

Sorry for that digression.

We were visiting with mom, I was doing some laundry, we watched the latest True Blood (omg..sookie and eric making out? What?!? Sookie chained in the basement? Oh, dear.)

Then we returned here for naptime (a solid two hours). Upon waking up, we went to the Galleria. I won't bore you with the minutiae of what  I did, but I will tell you that Annalise rode the carousel and had the time of her life. If I'd had more one dollar bills, I'd have set her up for multiple rides. Alas.
So, some pictures...
























It was some good mommy-baby bonding time. And, of course, everyone stopped to tell me how adorable she is...which is always nice.

I am tired. I'll worry about being clever and witty later.

2 comments:

  1. I was wondering what exactly she was doing in these pics. I'm glad you all had a good time. I totally thought you would tell me when you watched True Blood so we could have discussion it was about to kill me and then I hadn't checked my blog, and there you have watched it!! Yeah it was great totally up for more than making out though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, that third picture is preeecious pants. Great. I think in a most pictures of her I've seen she's either solemn and introspective or kissy-face so I love the smile.

    ERIC AND SOOKIE MAKING OUT. Actually, I don't care about Sookie really at all, but watching Eric kiss anyone is major girl boners for me.

    ReplyDelete