Tuesday, December 22, 2009

The Blizzard's Aftermath

Annalise is sickly. She's been running a low fever and is coughing. So, I dosed her with some Tylenol and sat with her in a steamy shower to break up the congestion. Her fever is gone, but she's still congested. BUT she can breathe through her nose now.

She would not sleep well last night. The only time she slept was when I would lie on my back with her facing belly down on my stomach with her head between my bosoms and I had to sing and rock. So, she'd sleep for a bit, but I could only doze. The things we do for our children.

She made up for it by sleeping from 6am-12pm.

With any luck, she'll continue to get better as the day goes on.

1 comment:

  1. I'm telling you-- try the Baby Vick's-- it's a miracle worker! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete