Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Mardi

So, our ornaments are finally complete. They have been painted by Annalizard (except for a couple). I still need to get some spray sealant for them, but I've got time before the holiday decorations are packed away.

Thank you, Kelley, for the ornament info.

Annalise has discovered a treasure trove of hair accessories. Including some less-than-trendy headbands that come in handy during complicated dyeing processes or facials. She picked the most ghastly color and has started wearing it around the house. She's definitely developing her own sense of style.

And an explanation of the pictures from the previous picture post...
Annalise likes to stick things in her shirt and carry them around this way. She'll put balls from her ball pit, small stuffed animals, books, ANYTHING. I know she's learned this from me. When I have to carry a bunch of things and don't have pockets, I'll stick my phone or handkerchief, whatever it is, in the side of my shirt. (I think it stems from an old habit of stashing my lighter in top during parties back in the day. If I had set it down anywhere, I'd never find it again.)



2 comments:

  1. Glad ya'll had fun making them...just make sure to store them in a cool, dry spot...some of mine had fallen apart this time when I got them out and I can't figure out where the moisture came from-- I think I will save all my favorite this year in the dining room...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is absolutely adorable! They are so cute! Oh I remember the days, everything was stored down the shirt, and its a hard habbit to break. Even when I have pockets its just much easier to put things there. Aiden's paci ends up there a lot!

    ReplyDelete