Saturday, December 19, 2009

update on the blizzard


Annalise is enjoying her first ever blizzard. I desperately want her to be able to play in the snow, however, I also don't want her sniffles to progress into a full fledged cold.

And I STILL have not gotten the child snow boots. I swear I will. Of course, now there will never been another snow.
Actually, I need to get her some mittens and snow boots. At Old Navy here, they had boots, snow pants, and waterproof mittens on sale. For less than $20, I could have gotten Annalise everything she'd need to enjoy the snow. Alas, I did not.

Anyway, she's carrying Willy around.
OH and Annalise has officially said her first word (meaning it is easily understood to be a word and it applies to every one of that item that she comes across.)
The word is...

Book!

Ok, it sounds a bit more like buh-ooh-k. But Trendon was able to understand what she was saying, so it's not a case of mama-baby-ESP.

She'll bring my book to me and say "buh-ooh-k?"
Amazing child.



1 comment:

  1. Ok this is just ridiculous, we were suppose to get flurries and I was excited and we didn't even get those in the end. Willy is adorable, and I really like the scarf you made him. That's amazing that she says book and the way that you pronounced it out on here makes me think of in Hocus Pocus when she is calling her book, please tell me that's how she sounds, hehe! The lil peanut shirt is just way too cute on her! I'm glad you all are enjoying your blizzard, even if it is from inside!

    ReplyDelete