Wednesday, December 9, 2009

We <3 Glee

Annalise is in bed. Trendon and I are up watching the newest Harry Potter.

I really think Annalise will be musical. Everything is a drum or a guitar. I let her open one of her gifts early (the guitar) and she's been carrying it around, rocking out all day.
Anyway, the reason I think she's going to be musical is that she has been "singing" since she was 3 mos old. I don't know if that is normal for a baby (we all know I avoided them like the plague before I got pregnant) so I have no basis for comparison.

She has also started giving me foot rubs. Where she learned this, I have no idea. It's not like I'm constantly getting massages or anything. Regardless, she'll pretend to put lotion on her hands, rub it on my feet, and then she'll crouch down and pretend to eat my toes.

I am such a freaking idiot. I just realized why she does it. After she gets out of the bath, I put baby lotion on her and regular lotion on me. DUH. Still, she's clever.

ALSO, she found this plastic fetus thing I've had since high school. It was part of an anti-abortion campaign. It didn't make me any less violently pro-choice, I just liked having a tiny little fetus. How strange it was to carrying him in my purse all the time. I named him Marvin.
Anyway, she found him somewhere and now she carries him around...

with his head in her mouth.

She's a weirdo.













And she's been reading aloud to me. I have a video, but I have to edit it for content since Trendon can't seem to control his curse word impulse. I pray that Annalise's first word has more than 4 words, if you get my drift.

2 comments:

  1. I would bet my life that the "fan pic" was Hudson minus the purple leggings...and that fetus-- Lord, I remember that thing, how has he made it through so many moves? In and out of the dorm would have done him in with me!
    And Hudson has that same guitar, love it!! Let's pray that these two get some musical talent since they LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glee was so good last night! I can't wait until it comes back this spring!

    Back to your gun post, a kid in my sunday school class talks about going hunting with his dad. Oh, my sunday school class is for THREE TO FIVE YEAR OLDS. WTF. It scares me so much!

    ReplyDelete