Sunday, January 17, 2010

Just the Highlights



I have uploaded nearly 300 pictures to this computer. Please give me time to organize and edit them as needed.

I PROMISE to get them into some sort of discernible order and upload them to snapfish for your ordering pleasure as soon as I can. Or, I'll send prints to you. I plan to investigate the privacy controls on Snapfish. I don't want just any freaking freaks to have pictures of my little EB.

Kelley, I full intend to create a montage of Annalise and Hudson over time. They are too freaking cute together. I have pictures from last summer and I want to integrate them all.




















































































































































































































1 comment:

  1. Cute pictures!! Hey, and as A gets older, you need to do a montage of her like this: she has on a tutu or one of the slips with a tutu and in the first pic she is putting on lip gloss, the second she is "painting" her nails, the third she is brushing her hair and the last she's ready with her pearls...I saw it somewhere a hundred years ago and it was darling...

    ReplyDelete