Friday, February 19, 2010

Phone post

I have several pictures on my phone that the world should see. Hence this post...















I definitely need to clean off the computer desk. Whew.
Or maybe Trendon should since it's his stuff.

We'll Tren is at MedEvac, so Annalise and I are having a girls' night. We're watching Watch Not yo Wear (anti-feminist, I know. But I watched it with my mom and it obviously didn't stunt my intellectual growth).

Can anyone recommend a good potty training book? Annalise has started telling me when her diaper is dirty. Actually, she always walks to the same spot in the living room to complete her business. Then, she'll come up to me and say "butt dirty" while patting her diaper.
So I think she's ready to really learn.

Sorry if that was TMI.

2 comments:

  1. If only Hudson would do that-- it gets to be a battle of wills and his ped recommend we just back off, but yet encourage as much as possible-- anyway, Stress Free Potty Training by Sara Au & Peter L. Stavinoha, PhD has been my favorite, you can take a quiz about the child's personality to kinda go w/ different tactics-- I've read 3 books and this is the only one worth mentioning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lilie started doing that around her age, as well. I don't know of any good books, but I her pretty well trained (other than at night) by her 2nd bday. Just have her follow you to the bathroom when you go and tell her what you're doing. Get her one of those little potty chairs and leave it out for her to "play" with. She'll get more comfortable with it that way. Also, just ask her every now and then if she wants to sit on the potty and when she does, do it for real. Pull her little pants down and have her just sit there for a while. Eventually, she'll accidently potty and you can praise her for it..... At least that's what I did.

    ReplyDelete