Friday, March 19, 2010

I would just like to say...

I'm sorry if this blog, in general, is atrociously boring. I used to be a clever and interesting person, but then I got pregnant. Anyway...
Tell me Annalise and Hudson couldn't be siblings! I swear. They are so freaking similar!












































Annalise likes to play with dirt.
Enough said.






Brontë is a magical addition to our family and I adore her.


















It's all swollen and icky and healing, not to mention covered in lotion. But yeah, here is the finished project. 9 hours later, really, more like 10 hours.

3 comments:

  1. WOW.....and I agree, those Vines genes are strong!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah Annalise and Hudson look like they were twins. Too cute! Nothing you say is ever boring to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Which flower is me? I want a diagram of who's who.

    ReplyDelete