Friday, March 12, 2010

It's raining, it's pouring, and it's so freaking boring!

I'm quite the poet, as you can tell from my blog title.
It's been rainy all day. Normally, I love a rainy day. There is nothing in the world I like better than curling up on the couch with a giant cup of hot tea and a book to read.
However, Annalise is not a fan. Wait..don't get me wrong. Annalise loves a cup of tea and she does love to read. I just can't "relax" per se with a 30lb toddler sitting on my lap, wielding the giant "100 First Words" Priddy Book and a sippy cup full of tepid tea.
So instead of reading, I've been organizing fabric scraps for a quilt. Annalise decorated me with the aforementioned scraps (see photo below). It's just been a ho-hum lazy day. I did do some laundry...ugh...how dreadfully domestic.
Anyway, I'd like to thank my mother, EB's Bella, for her ladybug "bike" once again. She rides it around everywhere! Good thing we have hardwood floors.

And I took some pictures specifically to show Kelley what I was talking about. Annalise wears her "babies" in a sling and even sings to them. It's pretty cute.

Here are some pictures from today and from a couple days ago.





1 comment:

  1. pictures are totally cute. Thw last one of you is beautimus maximus.

    ReplyDelete