Friday, March 26, 2010

You know what I LOVE?

Mod Podge.

























I have been using this magical goo since my first "real" art class in high school. (Mom, you remember all those political art pieces? The anti-Bush ones? They were done with Mod Podge.)
I was finally able to locate a Mod Podge retailer in our area. Duh! Michael's.
And thanks to Modpodgerocks.blogspot.com I now know that it comes in a variety of finishes. SO I bought the giant jar of the regular matte finish and a small one of the hard finish kind.
There was a 40% off coupon in my paper, along with a 10% off everything "even sales" one.
To think...I used to pay $3.50 at Hobby Lobby in Paducah, KY for a giant jar of Mod Podge and here I am paying $7.99 -50%= roughly $4.00 a jar here in DC.
GEEZ.

I'll post pictures of the beautiful things I create.

2 comments:

  1. And I def want to see all the beautiful things you do w/ the Mod Podge! That's very exciting, and thank you for ModPodgeRocks.blogspot.com, I freaking love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the mention, and two things:
    1. your somecards in your sidebar crack me up
    2. i knit too!

    xo
    Amy

    ReplyDelete