Sunday, March 28, 2010

Photos from 3-26-10

A rock on the playground. I thought it looked like a heart.

















Annalise playing with the dirt and wood chips on the aforementioned playground.
What a weirdo.
























The "damn noise" that Annalise identified as a bird. We were walking and I was being driven crazy by repetitive tapping. EB pointed out the woodpecker. Smart little girl!



















The flower near the sidewalk that I WAS going to abscond with had the owners of the closest house not chosen that very moment to walk outside.
























EB rocking her cupcake shirt and "thinking so hard" about a question. (The question was, "Did you pull all the diapers out the drawer?")
























EB wearing: Trendon's hat, Paul Frank shirt, cut-off PJ pants-turned PJ shorts, house slippers, and the cat toy.
























Now I shall create something beautiful while Annalise naps!
And I definitely need to remember to take pictures of the two beautiful mod dresses I sewed for eb.

2 comments:

  1. We heard a "picnicker" pecking today when we got to church.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed those pics, and yes you better taking pics quick of the beautifuil things you have sewed...so I can just once again be jealous and wish we lived near one another!

    ReplyDelete