Saturday, April 24, 2010

18 months 2 weeks later...

Annalise is 18.5 mos today. Isn't that just  THRILLING? Ha. I know it's not to anyone but me.
It's also Amanda's birthday. Her "golden" birthday. She is 25 today.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, AMANDA!!!!

I've been sewing like a madwoman lately. My new upstairs neighbor, Denee, has been going through all her things and it turns out, she has a treasure trove of sewable items.
I've made a ruffle front shirt, an apron (picture below), 2 skirts, a dress, and I am working on a few other things for Annalise. Denee is teeny, maybe a 3 or a 5. I can't be sure as I never bother to look at clothes that infinitesimal in size, but her clothes are very easily repurposed into Annalise clothes.
Anyway, Trendon made some more pita bread today. I made hummus, but it turned out weirdly spicy and it's basically inedible.
Trendon went out with some friends tonight, so Annalise and I watched a movie, drank some hot chocolate, took a bath, and then went to bed. Oh and we took a few pictures while watching the movie, but that's a given. She has learned how to work the camera and is always asking, "Me? Pic? Pic?"























































































EB at 18 mos and
EB at 18 hours...
























And this is just a PostSecret that I really liked, mostly because I agree with the person.

1 comment:

  1. That pic of Tren & EB in their aprons almost made me vomit from ADORABLE OVERLOAD.

    And I love love the pics of you and her too, so sweet.

    When I'm your nanny wife, will you teach me how to sew? Right now, I can mend minor holes and do buttons, and sew on ballet/pointe shoe ribbons...

    ReplyDelete