Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Annalise? No!

I'm ready for teething to be done. EB was never this atrocious when she cut her first teeth.
On top of that, she has been tormenting Bronte.
The cat has a toy that looks a bit like a wavy piece of bacon. She can stretch her claws on it and it's just all-around a good thing for a kitty to have.
Annalise, however, thinks it would be a good thing for a toddler to have. She is bound and determined to sit on it, lay on it, etc.  In order to further her cause, she has taken to pushing the toy around the living room with the cat on it. I think she hope was to scare the cat. Alas, Bronte has no fear.























We have the kitty litter box in our extra bedroom/office. That way, we can leave the door open with a baby gate up: kitty can get to her potty and  baby cannot. On the downside, Bronte has decided to start napping in the office window during the afternoon. Annalise will stand outside the gate and SCREAM for the kitty to come out. Today she had an epiphany. Go under the gate? Worked once. I then lowered the gate. Now EB's giant head won't fit underneath. So, she will lie on the floor and SCREAM for the kitty to come to her.



















I ordered EB some new shoes. Pray they fit. She needs shoes other than her Vans. I wanted to get her a pair of the regular leopard print Mary-janes like she had before, alas, they are nowhere to be found (under $20).                                    

And I would just like to say "%*&$)*#&!!!!" because Annalise just crawled between the couch and wall yet again.
AHHHHHHHHHHHH I am losing my mind.

4 comments:

  1. My first cat, Muffy, ran away--- she did not enjoy being pushed in the stroller...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, I shouldn't laugh at this entry because I know it would besuoer ( <-- what word is this, iPod? It should be "because.") frustrating but the way you wrote it made me giggle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh nice. It does sound like your motherly frustration levels are up with mine this week. I think we need a wine night. No men and no toddlers.... for a couple hours any way.... on the toddler part. I can go longer with out him than I can without her ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you sure you want a cat? It sounds painful like when our cat ( I believe we named it Kelly) ran away because of the way you and Colby carried it around by the neck.

    ReplyDelete