Sunday, April 11, 2010

Dimanche

Clearly, we went to the park. A different one this time: General Getty Park. We used to go to their Saturday farmer's market, but then it turned to winter. I hope they start it again.
Annalise wore an adorable dress she inherited from her cousin, Annie (Annabelle). Trendon couldn't stop talking about how cute she looked. And, of course, she wore her new silver shoes. She wants to wear the things around the house. To Annalise, the perfect ensemble is a diaper (only because mama insists) and her silver shoes...nothing else. She's classy like that.

Anyway, the park was a lot of fun. I just wish there hadn't been so many bumblebees. I realize that they are notoriously slow to sting and that their stingers are not barbed like honeybees and therefore cause less pain, though more stings per attack, and that they are not quite so territorial (obviously, I've researched the things) but I just don't want to test fate when it comes to an 18mo old and a bumblebee engaged in mortal combat.

And here are a trillion pictures...


 


























Annalise sat in this hat box as soon as we got home. She couldn't get out. Isn't that face pitiful?

4 comments:

  1. Wow, she has really become a true toddler. She looks so grown up! And yes, veeery cute dress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gah yes the dress is so adorable! And I still would like to have a pair of shoes just like her Which reminds me I have to send you these dresses I have here.
    She is so gorgeous and all those pics and you look wonderful!!! Looks like a great time, and I feel your worry about the bees!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trendon was right. She is darn cute in that dress. Also, congrats on being an "other"!

    Miss you all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. God, she is freakishly adorable. Love the dress and the pigtails and the silver shoes. WIN all around. Love that pic of the two of you, too, she looks so much like you!

    I hope I get to meet EB before she's all growed up.

    ReplyDelete