Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Revamp

So...I'm staying with Chris and Kelley.
I have decided to resume making posts. I'll try to share the little pearls of wisdom that Kelley has. Or, as I like to think of it, "Shit Kelley Says."

Yesterday, it was "I don't care if you are a leper healing the wounds of the sick. We do not lick our friends...or family".

Today's is "Necessity is the mother of..ambition or..invention or..yeah."

And some pictures.







Today, I returned the uhaul. I also got stuck in a very affluent wasp-y neighborhood on the way there. Chris had to rescue me. Apparently, I should have paid more attention in driver's ed because I don't know how to back up with a trailer.
It was awful.

Fortuntely, the uhaul people were very nice about me bein an hour late and over on my mileage.

AND I got to see my mom today. Yaaay.

Now our multifamily household is hanging out.

-Brittany via iPhone

2 comments:

  1. It's crazy how much EB and (I assume) her cousins look alike!

    Please continue posting. I know I stalk you via text AND email AND FB, but I need more of you in my life. Fo. Sho.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you are reposting also! I love reading your blogs!

    ReplyDelete