Wednesday, August 18, 2010

revamp part II

I know I said I'd be featuring a little thing called "Shit Kelley Says" but I've decided to expand it to "Shit My Family Says."

I spent the day with my mamacita. EB adores her. I think it's probably because (I mean, obviously my mom is rad) I'm really comfortable and mellow around my mother and EB picks up on that, so she's calm. She even went up to mom's bedroom to find shoes with her without flipping out about not being able to see me.
All day, eb's said "Bella? Bella?...hm..bella?" And when we had to leave tonight, she cried for Bella to stay with her. SO cute. I love it.

We watched the latest True Blood on the GIANT tv in the Bender's Man Cave. "Juju" brought home pizzas from...some place and they were delightful and Annalise gorged herself.

Some quotes since the last post:

"Sweet Gussy..say it...you need to say it. Sweet Gussy."-Kelley

"They look like button earrings and not like you have giant holes in your ears where they have been muti-hated..I mean mutilated and retarded."-Mom

That's all.

2 comments:

  1. I want pizza, please. Fax me some, Mrs. Editing Ma'am?

    Your mom is awesome, lucky you and EB getting to hang with her more often now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I told you they looked like button earrings!

    ReplyDelete