Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Week Two, the beginning...


The kids are getting along really well.
To be honest..they were flipping out the other day.

Kelley and I were both at our wits' ends.

Shit Kelley has said?

"Wet pet...are you my wet pet?"
"I would kill them, you know? I mean, GRAVEYARD dead."















































Went to the BBQ festival at Sloss and the kids had a ball.
Went to Mama & Me at TUMC. I have been to church more times this week than I have in 10 years.
It's ok, though.
Met a cool lady who told me not to judge her for admitting that sometimes she just wants to beat her child. I mean, obviously, she does NOT beat her child, but she has thought about it amidst a tantrum.
I just really appreciate when moms are honest and don't act like it's all one big BEAUTIFUL BONDING EXPERIENCE.

Because, let's be real, it's not.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, the joys of Mommydom. You enjoy them for me, OK?

    Miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, a few years down the line, I can call you and cry and confess that I don't want to be a mommy at that moment? And you won't judge me?

    I'm holding you to it.

    ReplyDelete