Thursday, August 19, 2010

Multi-family household

We had a good ol' domestic day around here.
The kids frolicked, Kelley cooked and cleaned and nursed (repeat, repeat) and I got to hold Lois Anne a bunch. She's warming up to me, slowly but surely.

A few things, don't judge my lack of make-up in that picture with Lois Anne.
Also, EB doesn't particularly care for me holding Lois Anne. She freaks out whenever she sees her in my arms. Poor eb.

And now for shit I heard (or said) today.

"I have a bruise the size of Delaware." Me
"I think you are the wife I have been looking for." Kelley
"Well, in college, I developed n-u-t-s because my roommate was a capital B-I-T-C-H." Kelley

3 comments:

  1. Um, you don't need makeup, but whatever.

    I miss you guys! Give EB a big hug for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorg, as usual, so hush.

    BABY PALOOZA. Poor EB isn't used to competition?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love listening to all the things your family says!!!

    ReplyDelete