Friday, September 17, 2010

YO

not an awesome picture of Chris. HA

the moolah she saved.

Kelley's receipt is taller than her son


The kids frolick

Yeah, so life has been pretty tame. Same old stuff. Eb got a pair of sparkly pink shoes from her Bella that she ADORES. She then got a pair of legwarmers from Kelley via a consignment sale. She has been wearing these two things NONSTOP since they came into her possession.
Oh, have I mentioned my new awesome hair?


It's pretty dang awesome, right? The above picture is courtesy of the ol' imac's photobooth. I had no idea it was so handy.
Anyway...not a lot going on around these parts. Hudson is rollin' out for the weekend and so I'm not entirely sure what eb and I will be doing. Hanging out, I guess. We'll probably see Frau Bella. 

Yeah, I know this isn't wildly thrilling. EmmySuh suggested I do the 30 Day Meme she's going. I'm not sure what a "meme" is. In French, it means "the same". Around here, it means breastfeeding boobs. 
I don't think either of these are appropriate for this situation. 

You know and I AM excited about? GLEE starts again next week! Yaaaaaaay. 





1 comment:

  1. I know, I too was wondering how meme came to me survey internet thingie, but somehow it DID and YOU SHOULD DO IT, please. I need entertainment, you need something to blawg about. DO IT.

    Your hair is fab, as ever. And sparkly shoes and legwarmers? EB and I have the same celebrity stylist...

    ReplyDelete