Monday, November 30, 2009

Lundi




I taught Annalise the "angles" haha.

Anyway, she's getting her 1st molars. So that means a lot of fussing, drooling, and refusing to nap. Actually, she's freaking out right now because I'm not holding her for the first time in hours. I know that makes me a terrible mother, but I need a minute to let my freaking arms rest.

And she's back in my lap.

That said, she's done some amazing things over the past couple of days. She used her little potty. I think it was more a coincidence than anything. Regardless, it was incredible.

The pictures I've posted are of her stealing old clothes from the charity box, eating carrots and hummus, and wearing my headband (the Japanese flag is superimposed).
I'll attempt to write a better blog when she isn't working against me. The only thing keeping her somewhat pacified is the rocking beat of Cascada.






2 comments:

  1. Thank you for posting the picture of your tree! It looks great!

    Annalise looks fiercely dangerous in her Japanese headband shot. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pic of the two of you! So cute!! I'm sorry about the the teething! And no you aren't a bad mother for putting her down, your human!

    ReplyDelete