Wednesday, December 2, 2009

YAAAAAY Glee night



Annalise is a hussy.

But other than that, she's pretty great. She's still teething (those molars are hardcore). So I've been plying her with ice water and frozen treats (frozen bits of fruit). Tonight she demanded to eat some of the chili that I made, so I popped it in the fridge to cool it down and she ate a whole cup...as in 8oz. BTW..I make my chili even hotter than my mother does (and if you know Saint Penelope, you know she's a bit of a pepper slut). Also, I use ground turkey, makes it a LOT healthier and it doesn't upset anyone's tummy. Regardless, I can't believe she likes such spicy stuff. She cracks me up.

She's been wearing the kitty ears I wore for Halloween around the house. Whenever I take her picture and ask her to smile, she pooches out her lips. I think this may be an imitation of my gangsta face. I'm not sure.

I'll try to get a picture of her new hat. She refuses to keep one on and I don't want one that has (what Trendon calls) a retard strap. I found one at The Children's Place that she'll actually wear whenever we go outside. Oh and I need to get a picture of her ADORABLE house shoes. Oh god...they are magical.



2 comments:

  1. haha, she is definitely taking after her mother when it comes to being photogenic! I love her gangster faces!

    ReplyDelete