Saturday, December 5, 2009

das Kleinkind Annalise's x-mas list

For the winter holidays it is a common practice to exchange gifts with friends and family members. Because I have gotten several emails asking what Annalizard wants for Christmas, I'll make a list here instead of writing a trillion emails...because I am busy...or lazy.

Clothes:
size 12-18 (if they run a bit big like Paul Frank)
18mos (for most things)
18-24mos (if they run small OR can be repeated next fall)

**Please, I bet of you, NOTHING in pastels. Look at pictures of Godzooky! She wears a lot of hot pink, turquoise, moss green, black, brown, and red. Exceptions to the pastel rule include Hello Kitty and Paul Frank items and I don't mean full price Paul Frank from Macy's. I'm talking Small Paul for Target or TJ Maxx magic. I love eb, but I won't buy her $45 outfits...I don't buy Trendon $45 outfits.**

Giftscards!
Target
Babies-r-us
Gymboree
IKEA (I'll be needing to get her a toddler bed soon)

AND books...especially this one

We look at this one every time we go in Target. There are moveable parts and she just laughs and laughs. It's $15 there, which I think is RIDICULOUS for a children's book.
I found it for around $12 on amazon.com

Regardless of who buys it, she will have it for christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment