Saturday, December 5, 2009

Snowy Saturday


We are holed up in our apartment, watching the snow pile up. There is...I don't know...maybe 3-4 inches on the ground. It's powdery and beautiful everywhere except asphalt and concrete. There it's more of a icy, slushy mess.

Trendon made scones this morning (blueberry lemon for Annalise and myself). Now he's in the kitchen working on some NY style pizza dough.

(Mom when you visit, you will eat like a queen. We have mastered many a recipe.)

Now I'm taking a break from my knitting to write this. We've got some Celtic Woman holiday hits going, Annalise is meandering around carrying Willy (her weasel...of whom I don't think I've posted a picture.)
I've been working on a hot pink scarf for Annalise. I have about 17....trillion scarves. No...no..make that 18 trillion. I love scarves, I can't help it. Annalise will often come barreling out my closet swathed in the myriad colors and fabrics.

I've gotten an email or 2 (or 5) asking what Frau Annalizard would like for Christmas. I shall compose a picture post complete with links when I next have an opportunity (which may be within the next hour).

Ok, I think that was sufficiently boring. Time for Godzooky's lunch. Last night she and her dad shared an antipasto platter of smoked gouda, smoked mozzarella, parmesan, tiny pickles, garlic herb croutons, and whole wheat goldfish (hence the photo of her picking up food with her mouth).









1 comment:

  1. Oh God I want to be there w/ you all!! I want snow and you guys and to play in it! Such cute pics!

    ReplyDelete