Monday, March 29, 2010

les photos




March 25, 2010
I neglected to post these pictures the other day.                          





















                                  
 
We were at DSW on the 25th because Trendon desperately needed new shoes. I mean...wow. He's been wearing the same pair of Puma loafers for nearly two years. When I say he NEEDED new shoes...I mean it. You know how sometimes when you live in a city, you'll see random shoes abandoned on the street or thrown over power lines? Chances are, those shoes are in better condition than Tren's now trashed Pumas.
Anyway, Annalise had a lot of fun running up and down and aisles. Fortunately, it was midweek and the store was empty.
March 28, 2010
The reason I took a picture of EB eating is because I was so proud of her for holding her spoon the correct way! And she's eating the insides to a California roll made by her father (covered in furikake).
                                                                              Annalise put the sweater vest and fedora on herself. She's experimenting with her look. 
 
The final photo is of Annalise's two rocking Mod dresses. Yes, they are just "pillowcase" dresses, but I love them. Are they still pillowcase dresses if I didn't use a pillowcase?
The ribbon on the red one (casualwear) has cute little sheep! The one on the right is her fancier dress. The child just needs some shoes! I'm on the look-out for inexpensive, comfortable, dress shoes for Annalise. 

4 comments:

  1. Yes, they are pillowcase dresses even when you don't use one-- I did a few when I was starting sewing so I wouldn't jack up cute fabric!
    I ADORE the picture of my darling niece with that bow in her hair and that grin on her face! I could eat her up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the dresses and the shopping event at DSW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the BURFDAY wishes, Annalise and Brittnow! Much love to both of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That pic of her eating is great, she is amazing, much like her mother! those dresses are wonderful...gah i wish i had some of your talent. I need to get somr of the pics of the oufits that Andrea has made...Adam's sis-inlaw, you would like them. Im glad Trendon got new shoes, this is something that I really need to go do, I fought a gurney the other night at work, and it totally won, ripping my shoe.

    ReplyDelete