Sunday, June 20, 2010

Hanging out on the homefront





















We didn't leave the house all day today. I did some incredible cleaning. Apparently, it doesn't matter how fascist you are about crumbs, if ants want in...ants get in.
A combination of a Dirt Devil, duct tape, bleach spray, clorox wipes, and lots of squishing and cleaning helped. I don't know WHY they are plaguing me. I think it's because the weather stripping around my front door isn't excellent, so they have no problem just crawling right it. With any luck, that can be fixed tomorrow.

In other news, eb is being cute. She's really started playing with her stuffed animals. Bobo is still her favorite. Followed by Willy, Violet, and finally the singing and dancing rabbit, Peter. Well, Peter can't hop anymore, but he still sings and waves his arms and that's enough for Annalise. Haha.

She's very serious about taking care of her babies. She uses her tiny little pots and pans to cook a "hot hot" for them and then puts them in her highchair and feeds them (usually Bobo. They rest can just look on and starve).

And that's about it.

1 comment:

  1. Be sure to blog about your awesome visit from your friend Emily. Just kidding. Mostly.

    Glad I finally got to meet EB in person. She is precious and precocious and I hope to visit her again soon. And you. And Bobo.

    ReplyDelete